"As Is" or Renovate/Build to Suit
Re-purposed 250,000 square foot creative light-industrial mixed use building
Building features include:
- On-site construction services, management and maintenance
- Security patrols
- Common area janitorial
- Tattersall Distilling's award wining Cocktail Room
- Diamond's Coffee and Sandwich Shoppe
- Minnesota Climbing Coop
- Bodies by Burgoon exercise Gym
- 3 minutes down Central Avenue to the Minneapolis Central Business District
- 2 minutes to 35W
- Located in the heart of the NE Minneapolis Arts District
- Birthplace of Art A Whirl
- In bicycle friendly, local restaurant, tap room and cocktail room rich NE Minneapolis.
Please click the below E-Profile for a brochure with space and building renovation photos, plans and other drawings and feel free to contact us to learn more.
We are very mindful of physical distancing during showings and are happy to provide more photos or videos upon request.
1618 - 1620
Central Ave NE
All data herein quoted was obtained from sources believed to be reliable. However, Bohm Commercial Real Estate cannot assume responsibility for the accuracy of such data and expressly disclaims any liability for errors or inaccuracies. Any interested person should satisfy himself or herself as to the accuracy of such data. Property is subject to price change, prior sale or lease and withdrawal from the market, all without notice.